Patient Forms, Map and Directions to Needham Office
Your first visit to Elizabeth Russ Family Dental establishes a vital foundation for our relationship with you. During the first visit, we make sure to obtain important background information, like your medical history, and give you time to get to know your doctor. To better understand what to expect from your first visit to our practice, please read through this page. You'll find all the practical information you need, such as a map and directions to our office, practice hours, payment policies and more. There's also background information about our committed staff and our first visit procedures. You can even save some time at your first visit by printing out and completing the patient forms in advance of your appointment.
Our practice is working together to realize a shared vision of uncompromising excellence in dentistry. To fulfill this mission, we are committed to:
- Listening to those we are privileged to serve.
- Earn the trust and respect of patients, profession and community.
- Exceed your expectations in both dental care and customer service.
- Ensure a creative, challenging and compassionate professional environment.
- Strive for continuous improvement at all levels.
Please print and fill out these forms so we can expedite your first visit:
In order to view or print these forms you will need Adobe Acrobat Reader installed. Click here to download it.
What To Expect
Being well-prepared for your appointment will ensure that the doctor has all of the needed information to provide the best possible care for you. It also will help relieve any unnecessary anxiety you may be feeling. Educate yourself on your symptoms by reviewing the content on this Web site. Also, take some time to review our staff page and familiarize yourself with the doctors. We look forward to your first visit.
- Public Transportation: Needham Junction Station and Needham Center Station are approximately 1/2 mile from our office. Also, there is MBTA Bus service from Needham, past our office into Newton.
- FROM THE NORTH:
- Take Rte 95 (128) South to Exit 19 (Highland AvenueNeedham).
- Follow Highland Avenue past the Fire Station, NeedhamHeights MBTA Commuter Rail Station, Needham Library, and NeedhamHigh School. At the traffic light at the top of the hill, bear to the right of the gas station onto Chapel Street, passing Town Hall on your left.
- Continue straight through the next light onto Chestnut Street, past the Fire Station and BIDGloverHospital. We are located on the left at 234 Chestnut Street.
- FROM THE SOUTH:
- Take Rte 95 (128) North to Exit 18, Great Plain AvenueNeedham.
- Continue straight through the traffic light, past Needham Country Club and Hersey Commuter Rail Station, through the traffic light at Webster Street, through the first set of lights in NeedhamCenter. At the second traffic light in NeedhamCenter, take a left onto Chestnut Street.
- Go past the Fire Station and BIDGloverHospital. We are located on the left at 234 Chestnut Street
- FROM THE WEST:
- Take Mass Pike Rte 90 East to Rte 95 South and follow direct FROM THE NORTH.
- FROM THE EAST:
- Take Mass Pike Rte 90 West to Rte 95 (128) South and follow directions FROM THE NORTH.