In-Office Savings Plan
Did you know that Elizabeth Russ Family Dental offers an in-office savings plan right here in our Needham practice for both new and existing patients?
Elizabeth Russ Family Dental is proud to announce our in-office savings plan. Our annual savings program is a plan that allows our patients to receive quality dental services at greatly reduced prices in our office. Unlike conventional insurance plans, our in-office program offers no deductibles, no yearly maximums, no waiting periods or pre-authorizations needed to begin treatment, no existing condition clauses, and you will never have to worry about being denied. In-office benefits and savings begin immediately upon registration. Our in-office program is recognized and accepted by our dental specialists.
Our In-Office Savings/Benefits include:
- INCLUDED 2 preventative cleanings a plan year
- INCLUDED 2 annual exams with cleanings
- INCLUDED All x-rays needed to complete annual exam(s)
- INCLUDED 1 fluoride treatment (18 and under)
- INCLUDED 2 oral cancer screenings
- INCLUDED PERIO PATIENT cleaning benefits will be applied towards the cost of 2 maintenance appointments (patient responsible for difference in cost), additional maintenance appointment(s) will be eligible for a bonus savings
- Bonus savings on preventative procedures (additional cleanings, sealants, fluoride application)
- Bonus savings on scaling and root planning
- Bonus savings on emergency exam(s) with x-rays
- Bonus savings on general and major dental procedures like fillings and crowns
- Bonus savings on implants and implant restorations
- Bonus savings on veneers
- Bonus savings on orthodontic care (Invisalign)
- Bonus savings if you need to visit one of our specialists including: Periodontist, Endodontist, and Oral Surgeon
Call our office at 781-444-0038 for pricing and more infomration.
Please note that our in-office savings plan is not dental insurance or a dental membership plan. In-office savings cannot be used in conjunction with any medical insurance, dental insurance, or any other dental discount plans. The fee paid for our in-office savings program is for included services and represents a courtesy accounting adjustment for payment, in full, at the time of service.
Look at what our patients have to say about us